SILVER DOLLAR 2013 USA
Mint mark: If none can be found it is (Philadelphia Mint), but many have the mint marks D (Denver Mint – 1921 only), S (San fransisco Mint), O (New Orleans Mint).
Note: This George T. Morgan creation has become America’s most collected, famous, and abundant silver dollar. Coupled with the coin’s size, silver content, beautiful design and high mintages it’s no wonder it’s coin collectors most favorite coin.
Would you believe it if I told you there was once a 3-cent coin in U.S. circulation?
If you don’t, I hope you are sitting down. Yes, in the 19th century, the U.S. saw not only 3-cent coins, but also half-cent coins, 2-cent coins, and even a 20-cent piece!
These coins, which less than 15 years ago could be had for less than $50 each, are quickly becoming more and more expensive as more people are becoming intrigued with collecting these odd-denomination coins. And, as many people are finding out, odd-denomination coins are becoming scarcer and scarcer.
The United States has been producing coins designed to commemorate or honor special events, people, and places since the late 19th century.
Today, there are literally hundreds of different designs ranging from quarter-dollar coins all the way to gold denominations. The great array of topics featured on these commemorative coins is what makes them so exciting to collect.
Collectors interested in U.S. monuments may enjoy coins like the 1986 Statue of Liberty Centennial silver dollar. Those who appreciate black history would love an example of a Booker T. Washington Memorial half dollar, minted from 1946-1951. Sports enthusiasts may love any of the several Olympic-themed coins the U.S. Mint produced in 1983-1984, 1992, and 1996. This is just the tip of the commemorative iceberg. Look in a U.S. coin guide and see which commemoratives grab your attention. No doubt, you will find at least a few you may want to collect.
To some, collecting coins that are part of the 50 State Quarters series may seem like an obvious idea. Yet, many collectors overlook these quarters simply because they seem too commercial, and perhaps even too easy to collect since they are currently in circulation. However, if you consider just how exciting this series of coins (produced from 1999 through 2008) really is, you may be surprised that not every fan of U.S. coins collects these fascinating quarters.
Every states in the Union is represented on the quarters in this series, which celebrates the heritage, culture, and history of our beautiful country. With designs ranging from national monuments to our natural wonders to our wildlife to food (yes, even food), you will likely find yourself reveling in the awesome American grandeur that these circulating U.S. coins feature.
American Eagle Bullion Coins
Here is an interesting direction to go with your coin collecting goals: bullion coins. Dating back to 1986, American Eagle bullion coins offer beautiful designs minted in virtually pure silver, gold, and platinum.
The American Silver Eagle, a 5-dollar face value coin containing one ounce of silver, features what many consider among the most beautiful coin designs ever minted: the Walking Liberty. The Walking Liberty image, designed by Adolph Weinman, is featured on the obverse of U.S. half-dollars struck between 1916 and 1947, inclusive.
American Eagle Gold bullion coins offer coin collectors another U.S. design ranking among the best ever — Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Walking Liberty design which took center stage on the obverse of $20 gold coins minted between 1907 and 1933.
American Platinum Eagle coins, first struck in 1997 in the United States, presently feature a majestic image of Lady Liberty on the obverse. There are various designs on the reverse, many incorporating our beloved national icon, the bald eagle. The precise value of bullion coins can fluctuate daily with the changes in the bullion market; such is why, while bullion coins have long attracted investors, the designs on these coins draw in many collectors who cherish these coins for their artistic beauty.
This Item consists of a Morgan Silver Dollar 1881 Coin, the image depicted on the obverse, entails a left facing Liberty with a cap and a hair band with the phrase “LIBERTY” and two Wheat stalks protruding, “E- PlURIBUS-UNUM” on the top edge of the Coin above her head, seven stars on the left edge of the Coin and six stars on the right edge and the date below, the reverse image consist of a Eagle Wings spread centered with arrows cluched in it’s right claw and an olive branch in the left claw, within a wreath, from the left side to the right side of the coin, the phrases “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “ONE DOLLAR” encircling the coin divided by two stars, directly above the Eagle is “IN GOD WE TRUST”, this Coins content consist of 26.73g, 90% Silver 10% Copper, and is in fine circulated condition, with exceptional detail still present, see photos.
Silver Dollar Values Prices Will Surely Be Heading Onward And Upward With Its Price Leaps!
Making an investment in silver dollar coins is one of the most valuable ways of investing in the rising silver dollar values silver prices market. Silver prices are heading to record highs in 2011. Buy silver before the huge price surges develop.
Post date : November 17th, 2012 12:40 AM | Update date : January 11th, 2013 06:44 PM
- Forex Trading Foreign Exchange Rates
- Who is Forex Market Participants
- Forex Trading Volume
- What is Forex Trading demo account
- Forex Market Surveillance and Control
- FOREX leveraged transactions what is it
- Forex demo account USA
- What is FOREX? 2013 Forex Account
- Forex Day Trading System 2013
- Moneydance 2013 download US
- Successful Trading 2013 download
- Forex Market Charts 2013
- Main Stages of Recent Foreign Exchange Development Forex trading account news
- Foreign Exchange in a Historical Perspective Forex trading account news
- Foreign Exchange as a Financial Market Forex demo account trading brokers
- foreign exchange forex terms
- demo binary options account
- The modern Forex market was established around 1973
- INTRODUCTION TO THE FOREX 2013
- SO YOU WANT TO TRADE FOREX
- Foreign exchange market 2013 United States
- Exchange rate forex 2013 JPY ¥ USD $
- Automated Forex Trading 2013 United Kingdom
- Best online forex trading platform 2013 UK
- Best forex trading platform 2013 United Kingdom
- 2013 Forex trading tips
- SILVER DOLLAR 2013 USA
- 2013 FOREX TRADING STATISTICS
- SETUP TYPES FOREX UNITED STATES
- FX Currency USA money Market Forex trading strategy 2013
- LONDON FOREIGN EXCHANGE 2013 FX FOREX FIRMAS LIST
- Forex Trading Strategies 2013 USA
- EARN MONEY $ 500.000 WITH FOREX TRADING
- BEST FOREX BROKERS IN USA 2013
- FOREX 800.000 DOLLARS TRADING MONEY MAKING
- 2013 DOWNLOAD MOBILE FOREX ACCOUNTS
- The Bank of England took the first steps to stabilise its country’s currency
- 2013 Mathematical Forex Trading Methods
- Foreign Exchange 2013 as a Financial Market Account
- Forex Bonus 2013
- Robot Forex 2013 download
- DEMO FOREX ACCOUNT SOFTWARES 2013
- Forex Strategy Trader 2013 download
- Forex Strategy Builder 2013 download
- Metatrader 2013 forex trading download
- MetaTrader 4 FX mobile 2013 download
- Alpari UK Forex Trading 2013 download
- 2013 forex
- MetaTrader 5 FX Trading 2013 download
- Open a live trading account forex demo software 2013 download
- AceMoney Lite 2013 Download
- Web Trader 2 2013 download Forex demo software
- Plus500 2013 forex demo software english download
- ONLINE TRADING SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD