Norton 360 Antivirus version 6.0
Norton 360 Antivirus version 6.0 2013 download provides a high level protection against malware that doesn’t slow down your computer, benefiting from a great backup tool and protection against identity theft.
- Norton 2013 improves your computer’s performance – with the ultimate protection, that not only does not slow down your PC, but also, with PC Tuneup feature, you can enjoy a faster computer start and and it helps you to get rid of processes that runs, although unnecessary.
- stores your data with the backup tool that automatically creates a backup with your pictures, important files or data, and you can benefit from 2GB of Norton 2013 online memory, and you can also recover your data in case of PC collapse.
- Norton 2013 ensures a worry-free online activity – allowing you to browse, buy and bank online, preventing identity theft and the access to phishing and unreliable sites.
- Norton 2013 malware protection – protection from viruses, worms, spyware, spam, phishing, hackers and any other other kind of threats, it also guards your downloads to prevent installation of unsuitabled applications.
- Parental control – so you can supervise your kids activity, restricting their access to certain sites, allowing you to see what kind of web sites they visit and watches over their social network activity.
Norton 360 2013 – Key Features
Norton 2013 PC tuneup
Online recovery and restore Norton Safe Web
Norton 2013 Safe Web Social Media Scanner
Proactive Performance Alerts.
Parental controls management
SONAR 3 Behavioral Protection.
Norton 2013 Free 24×7 support
Norton 2013 License : It’s a trial software and is limited to 30 days of use, after this period you need to buy a license to use it any more.
Processor: 300-MHz or faster;
RAM: 256 MB (512 MB is recommended);
HDD: 300 MB free space;
OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Norton 360 Antivirus version 6.0 2013 download