Maxthon 3 2013 Download webbrowser
Maxthon 3 2013 comes with a browser engine that draws web pages 200% faster than Google Chrome.
No other browser does more right out of the box. Maxthon 2013 comes with free cloud services: store your bookmarks and notes securely on the web for anytime, anywhere access. Share screen grabs with the built-inSnap feature; To make a quick jump to power user watch this video or check out What´s New in Maxthon 2013.
Sometimes less *isn’t* more. Just because it’s a great tool doesn’t mean it has to be ugly. Add some flash and dash to your Maxthon 2013 browser with skins and other features that make it easy to customize your experience.
Maxthon 3 is the newest member of Maxthon‘s family of high performance browsers. Its Dual Display Engines will recognize and display all websites correctly: Even older websites made to support outdated standards. Make sure you take some of MX3‘s great features for a test drive: Surf By Mouse, Magic Fill, Ad Hunter, Smart Address Bar, and Online Favorites.
Maxthon 3 2013 Download webbrowser
Maxthon 3 2013 features
Size: 3.9 MB
Languages: Maxthon 3 English, Maxthon 3 Chinese, Maxthon 3 French, Maxthon 3 German, Maxthon 3 Indonesian, Maxthon 3 Malay,Maxthon 3 Russian, Maxthon 3 Spanish, Maxthon 3 Thai, Maxthon 3 Turkish
Seller: Maxthon Technology Limited 2013 © Maxthon Asia Limited
You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
Frequent Intense Realistic Violence
Frequent Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
Frequent Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application. You’re just a few steps away from downloading music, HD TV shows, movies, and more from the iTunes Store.
Maxthon 2013 options
Your personal portal: Maxthon 2013′s start page
- Startup page : Select “Blank page” to open a Blank page after Maxthon starts. Select “Homepage” to open your selected homepage the site after Maxthon starts. Selecting “Last session” will show show you all of the tabs you didn’t close from your last session.
- Homepage : Type the address you want to set as the homepage. Click the “Homepage” button and open this site. The site will open when Maxthon starts.Click “Use Blank” to set a blank page as the homepage.
- Default search engine : Select one from your search engine list and it will become your default search provider. Click “Manage” to see more options for search engine. You can add, edit or remove the engines in your list. You can also give each of your engines a keyword for quick access. Type in the keyword and ‘shazzam!’ your search engine will appear.
- Make Maxthon 3 your first choice for browsing : Select “Keep Maxthon 3 as my default browser” and Maxthon 2013 will launch when you click on a web page.
Your personal portal Maxthon 2013s start page
Enable Mouse Gesture : Mouse Gesture is enabled by default. Select this option to turn it on if it isn’t. Create your own Mouse Gesture commands
Color : Click “Edit” to change the color of mouse gestures trail.
Action : Click “Action” and select the action (things like BACK, FORWARD, new tab, etc…) for your gesture.
Reset to default : Click this button to reset all your Mouse Gesture actions to default.
Maxthon 3 2013 Mouse Gesture
Enable Magic Fill : Magic Fill is enabled by default. When you complete a username and password field right click on your mouse and select the option to save. After you successfully log-in you’ll get a prompt to save the information to Magic Fill. Agree to it and that’ll be the last time you have to manually enter that information for that website.
Saved Passwords : Click “Saved Passwords” to show the list with of the saved usernames and passwords from your websites. You will be prompted to log-in again, just to keep things safe.
（1）Remove a password
Select a site on the list, click “Remove” and delete the saved password.
（2）Show a password
Select a site, click “Show password”, type the password for your Maxthon 3 passport and view the password.
Exceptions : Click “Exceptions” and show a list of sites for which you never want to save your passwords or usernames.
Maxthon 3 Features
Maxthon 3 is like a muscle car — designed for power and speed with minimal distractions. Having said that, we’re working to port some of our most popular, fun features from 2.x over to 3.x. And more new ones are on the way. So… with that in mind, we want to hear what YOU want. Head to our forum and make your voice heard.
Feature List： Dual Display Engines, Mouse Gesture, Magic Fill, Ad Hunter, Smart Address Bar, and Online Favorites.
How to sync your favorites online
To sync your favorites online you will need a Maxthon Passport account. (We can’t sync things from a web server to a browser if we can’t identify who we’re syncing to.) A Passport membership is free and you can get it from the following linkhttp://my.maxthon.com/index.html. It’s free!
Once you have your Passport account and launch Maxthon 3 click on the avatar button — ie the smiley face in the upper left. Log in there.
After you login, your online favorites will start to sync automatically. To manually sync your favorites, click the “sync favorites” link under the log-in box at any time.
How to edit your favorites
Click the menu buttton and select “Favorites Manager” to open it. You can create, edite, delete and reorder your favorites from there.. You can also import, export and sync your favorites there as well..
How to view your history
Click menu buttton and select “View History” to open history manager. In Maxthon 3,s you will need to log into your Passport account to view your history. That way you can see and use it from any computer running Maxthon. You can delete all or part of your history at any point.
How to erase your browsing history
Click menu buttton, select “Clear Browsing Traces”, and select what you want to erase from the dialogue box.
How to customize Mouse Gesture gestures
Click menu buttton, select “Options” and go to Mouse Gesture. From there can change the color, gesture and action.
Maxthon 3 Flash player plugins
Because Maxthon 3 has dual display engines, at times they will require different Flash plugins. You can get the ones you need at the links below.
- Flash plugin for Ultra Mode: Download：http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
- Flash plugin for Retro Mode（The same as IE） Download：http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
IMaxthon 3‘s final version comes with all of the necessary Flash plugins for both Trident and Webkit.
Maxthon 3 2013 Systems Requirements
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
- To play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0-compatible video card is required
- To play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7
- 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 require the iTunes 64-bit installer; for more information, visit www.itunes.com/download
- 400MB of available disk space
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.2 or later; for information about accessibility in iTunes, visit www.apple.com/accessibility